Estate & Financial Planning
As your trusted wealth management partner, our goal is to help you manage all of the pieces of your financial mosaic, using an integrated approach to planning. To address your needs and protect your legacy effectively, we offer a wide variety of detailed planning services designed to grow and preserve your wealth in order to provide financial comfort and security. From the outset, we will work with you to address your unique financial planning needs and consistently monitor your progress to be sure your plan evolves in alignment with your changing financial needs.
Estate Planning & Wealth Transfer
Comprehensive planning includes strategies to preserve and grow your assets, as well as create an estate plan that ensures your loved ones are provided for after your death and that your assets are transferred in the most tax-efficient manner. Our team at Mosaic specializes in helping individuals and families address this sensitive and often emotional aspect of financial planning. Guiding you through the maze of issues and action items, we'll work with you to develop an effective plan using the most appropriate combination of wealth transfer techniques.
Looking at financial planning as your personal mosaic, we carefully evaluate and manage each area to help you make the best overall financial decisions. Following an initial evaluation of your finances - including your accumulated assets, current income, tax implications, etc. - we will work with you to identify and prioritize your goals and objectives to develop a customized financial plan that addresses your short- and long-term goals based on unbiased advice that is free of any conflict of interest. In addition to our tax and investment advisory services, we offer the following:
- Retirement Planning includes helping you make appropriate choices to reach your income goals for the duration of your retirement years using our knowledge of budgeting, taxation, and asset allocation, as well as available financial tools.
- Education Funding includes developing effective strategies for saving and paying for the education of your children and/or grandchildren. We incorporate many available techniques, taking into account your tax situation and available investment assets.
- Risk Management/Insurance Planning includes an objective needs analysis and product recommendation and selection for disability income protection, health, life, long-term care, and property and casualty insurance needs. As a fee-only firm, The Mosaic Financial Group does not sell insurance products.
- 401(k) Advice While employer-provided 401(k) plans can be a great benefit, few employers have trained staff to help employees make educated decisions regarding how best to invest in these plans. Understanding what you are investing in and the long-term benefits of participation in the plan are vital. Our team can walk you through your employer’s plan and help you make the most appropriate selections based on your long-term financial goals and your planning strategy.
- Charitable Gifting includes evaluating alternative philanthropic planning structures, providing education regarding the illustration and implementation of charitable trusts and clarifying philanthropic values and your family's mission to protect your legacy.